Friday, June 27, 2014

Forty and Fabulous Friday

Ugh!  My friend texted me to let me know that she had lost two pounds.  I'm so excited for her, but I found her two pounds.  Here is my week in pictures.  See if you can spot a problem.  This is very honest.  I'm open to suggestions or anyone who wants to help me out.  I'm not comfortable with supplements.  I need a better diet and exercise.

This is the actual serving size for my cereal.
I could eat about five of these. 

My husband likes to take a Coke for lunch.
And I like to drink them every afternoon.  

Then I try to have a healthy meal of coleslaw and fish. 

Be honest.
Everyone sneaks some of the raw cookie dough
before they are baked. 

And I took my girls for a milk shake at the new McD's. 

I tried to be better for dinner each night.
One night I made stuffed tomatoes
to go with some left over chicken.
I ate about four of these. 

I tried to spend more time this week working on my paper,
but this position isn't working well on any of my pool float areas.  

No comments: