Saturday, February 1, 2014

Learning Opportunity

My dear ol' dad asked why my blog was called "Growing Grey Hair."  I explained that growing grey hair is a sign of wisdom.  He should know because he has plenty and Mom is a gorgeous silver head of knowledge!  I'm slowing joining that group too.  However, my biggest learning challenge right now is raising my own children.  Although I'm a teacher, my personal kids are not the star students in class.  In fact, Model T is just a normal kid.  She is full of her own personality, quirks, and struggles.  Struggles build character, but I don't want them to beat her down.  I don't want her to lose heart. Last week I received an email from K5 Learning with a request to evaluate their program.

K5 Learning has an online reading and math program for kindergarten to grade 5 students. I've been given a 6 week free trial to test and write a review of their program. If you are a blogger, you may want to check out their open invitation to write an online learning reviewof their program.

So here goes my investigation!  

No comments: