Saturday, November 28, 2015

Family Pictures

When I asked my sister-in-law to take our family pictures again this year, I knew in the back of my mind that I would go wherever and do whatever she said to do.  "I know of a bridge close to your parents' place," she said.  "Let's do family pictures there," she said.  And so we followed her down a dirt road to what looked like a questionable old bridge.  "Just walk out there a little way.  I love listening to the water rushing below."




 Thank goodness that old bridge is more sturdy than it looks.  We really had nothing to worry about.
While Bonnie was trying to get a good picture of Model C, I was enjoying looking a little less sophisticated.  Yes, that's the real me.  Yes, J is laughing at me and telling me not to post this one.

No comments: